Now available from the Object-Oriented Ontology Symposium website:
Download and listen to recordings of the symposium presentations in MP3 format. Each file includes the talk and the discussion/Q&A that followed it.
- Jay Telotte and Ian Bogost: Welcome
- Graham Harman: American Objects vs. Austrian Objects
- Steven Shaviro: The Universe of Things
- Levi Bryant: Being is Flat: The Strange Mereology of Object-Oriented Ontology
- Ian Bogost: Cakes, Chips, and Calculus
- Barbara Stafford: Concluding Remarks